“DANA Geophysics Co.”, its ownership, directors and executive management is committed to providing a safe, positive, and healthy working environment for all employees and sub-contractors throughout its worldwide operations. In this reason as an IAGC active member, we follow the international HSE Statement.
The company's most valuable asset is its personnel, and the prevention of injuries and accidents is paramount to the company's interests and business philosophy.
To achieve this goal, the company pledges:
- To apply recognized Industry Standards and the company's own Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures as strict guidelines for its day-to-day operations.
- To utilize preventative HSE management systems to identify hazardous conditions so that impact on operations is eliminated, or minimized to a level that can be managed safely.
- To positively promote and mandate all personnel to include HSE Management as an integral part of their daily work routine.
- To commit to continual improvement through proactive activities such as regular audits, training, and HSE meetings.
- To provide the required equipment, systems, resources and support to Field Management to ensure the successful implementation of the company's HSE Systems, Policies, and Procedures.
Personal Protective Equipments
As part of its Health, Safety, and Environmental Program, Dana Geophysics Co. will minimize the environmental impact of its operations by promoting environmental conservation and pollution prevention.
The company will maintain the respect of its clients, its peers, its competitors, its employees and the public by communicating openly about company performance and policies.