Achieving to optimum results is in debt of efficient survey designing. An accurate survey design can lower costs and guarantees the final quality and accuracy of data. So before any shot, expert designers should determine appropriate parameter according to different field conditions and existing facilities in order to have better imaging of the targets.
The knowledge of seismic processing and interpretation is always prior and essence of seismic survey design. Some of the services which are specialized with Dana Geophysics Company are listed below:
- 2D & 3D seismic survey design: (Land, Mountain, TZ, Marine)
- 3C & 4D survey design
- VSP survey design
- Optimum hardware and equipment selection according to facilities and targets
These are including,
- Azimuth and offset distribution
- Geometry determination (Swath, Orthogonal, Brick, Patch, Radial and …)
- Source application strategy (Dynamite or Vibroseis)
Seismic data processing is a crucial step between acquisition and data interpretation, so it needs both accuracy and speed. Having expert processors and up to date hardware and software, Dana Geophysics is able to run a wide variety of processing routines; such as:
- Standard processing routines, 2D and 3D data, land, marine and transition zone.
- Velocity modeling, Pre-stack depth/time migration and seismic imaging
- Ray tracing and tomography
- Multiples suppression
- Seismic data reconstruction and data enhancement
- Multi-component data processing
Seismic data transcription, seismic data compression, seismic Map digitizing and trace reconstruction are other complementary services for which the mindware, software and hardware exists in the center.
All the efforts which start from first survey day are summarized in the step of data interpretation. Having modern software and exploiting experienced experts enables us to perform seismic data interpretation. In addition of seismic data we use all kind of available data like geological data, well logs, gravity and magnetometery data. Our services are as fallowing:
- Attributes analysis using artificial intelligence techniques
- Seismic data inversion
- Structural and stratigraphical interpretation
- Well log data, core and seismic facies analysis
- Integration of seismic and non-seismic data